Bed and breakfast 62
One deluxe bedroom in historic Townhouse
It is a very romantic room in a historic townhouse in one of amsterdams most charming streets, right in the very center of Amsterdam. The Townhouse is over 400 years old and a city monument as well as a national monument. The historic center of Amsterdam was just recently awarded pretegious title U.N. World Heritage site.
The room is a large deluxe room with a large bed with a smal seating aerea and a workdesk with a personal computer. Use of the computer with high speed internet is free of charge. We also offer free wifi for if you bring your own laptop.
Then there is a charming bathroom with private bath and toilet.
You find the best shoppingstreets within walking distance, as well many of Amsterdam's best restaurants. You are also near famous musea as the Van Gogh, Rijksmuseum , Anne Frank museum as well as the new Hermitage Amsterdam.
Further our room is equiped with the following services:
- Flat-screen color TV with cable
- Computers with high speed internet access
- In-room safe (free)
- Refrigerator (mini bar)
- Complimentary coffee and tea service
- Hair dryer
- Shaving socket in bathroom
- DVD player
- Mini stereo set (c.d. player and radio)
- Bathroom amenities such as shampoo and body wash soaps
- Free Wi-Fi
Further we can arrange the following services on your requests:
- Ironing board and iron
- Fax service (receive and send)
- Prepaid mobile phones for rent
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Laundry service
Bed and breakfast Gallery
See the Bed&Breakfast in the gallery.